I feel the most non-bullshit lesson in life is the Goldilocks principle. Extremes are momentary while the ‘middle’ is all around us, everyday.
- Most concentration of numbers is found in the middle of a bell shaped curve
- Earth isn’t too close or too far away from the sun
- Microwaving a cookie at just the right temperature between warm and burn-your-tongue hot
- Finding middle ground during conversations
- How being average or ‘normal’ can feel most fulfilling
© 2016 Pia Krishnankutty & springtidevoice. wordpress.com All Rights Reserved